Link - As 100 Melhores da Antena 1


CD1 –

1- Ain’t No Sunshine – Lighthouse Family
2- 2- Let The Music Play – Barry White
3- Baby - Styx
4- Endless Love – Lionel Ritchie e Diana Ross
5- Get Here – Oleta Adams
6- Higher Love – Steve Winwood
7- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Diana Ross
8- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
9- I’m not in Love – 10CC
10- One Day In Your Life – Michael Jackson
11- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes – The Platters
12- Sunrise – Simply Red
13- Sweet Surrender – Wet Wet Wet
14- This Guy’s in Love with You – Burt Bacharach
15- Woman In Chains – Tears for Fears
16- You Are So Beautiful –Joe Cocker
17- Your Song – Elton John

click aqui

CD2 -

1-All I Ask of You – Sarah Birghtman & Cliff Richards
2-Baby, I Need Your Loving – Carl Carlton
3- Being With You – Smokey Robinson
4- Dancing Queen – Abba
5- Wonderful Life – Black
6- Never Can Say Good Bye – Gloria Gaynor
7- I Hear You Know – Jon & Vangelis
8- I Heard it Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
9- I’ll Be There – The Jackson Five
10 – La Vie en Rose- Grace Jones
11- My Girl – The Temptations
12- My Kind of Lady – Supertramp
13- Talking Out of Turn – The Moody Blues
14 –Upside Town – Diana Ross
15 – While You See a Chance – Steve Winwood
16 –Love’s Theme – Love Unlimited Orchestra
17 –Addicted to Love – Robert Palmer

click aqui

CD 3 -

1 – Baby I Love Your Way – Peter Frampton
2- California Dreamin ‘ – The Mamas and The Papas
3 – Cherish – Kool & The Gang
4 – High – Yhe Lighthouse Family
5- My Baby Just Cares for Me – Nina Simone
6 – Float On – The Floaters
7 – You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me – Dusty Springfield
8 –Show me Heaven – Maria McKee
9 – Breakout –Swingout Sisters
10 – Tom’s Dinner – DNA/Suzanne Vega
11 –Maggie Mae – Rod Stewart
12 – Oh Susie – Secret Service
13 – Sad Song – Alessi Brothers
14 – The Lady in Red – Chrisde Burgh
15 – The Logical Song - Supertramp
16 – What’s Going On – Marvin Gaye
17 – You Touched My Life – Gwen Guthrie

click aqui

CD 4 -

1 – Build – The Housemartins
2 – Love is Gonna Getcha – Patti Austin
3 –Cruisin – Smokey Robinson
4 – Easy - The Commodores
5 – You’re the First, the Last, my Everything – Barry White
6 – I’m in You – Peter Frampton
7 – Too Hot – Kool & The Gang
8 – Let’s Get it On – Marvin Gaye
9 – Luka – Suzanne Vega
10- My Cherie Amour – Stevie Wonder
11 – What A Difference a Day Made – Dinah Washington
12 – Out of Reach – Gabriele
13 – Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye – Ella Fitzgerald Orch.& Buddy Bregman Orch.
14 – Save The Best for Last – Vanessa Williams
15 – All or Nothing at All – Al Jarreau
16 – Stepping’Out – Joe Jackson17 – Unchained Melody – The Righteous Broth

click aqui


CD5

1 - Advice for The Young at Heart – Tears for Fears
2- All For a Reason – Alessi Brothers
3 – By My Side – INXS
4 – You’re the Best Thing – The Style Council
5- What a Wonderfull World – Louis Armstrong
6 – We’re All Alone – Rita Coolidge
7 – I Just Wanna Stop – Gino Vanelli
8 – It’s Over – Level 42
9 – Rhytm of The Night – Derbarge
10 – Love Is All Around – Wet Wet Wet
11 – Music – John Miles
12 – Only You – Thr Platters
13 – Don’t Let me be Misunderstood – Santa Esmeralda starring Leroy Gomez
14 – Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
15 – I Could Have Danced all Night – Jamie Cullum
16 – Bad Girls – Donna Summer
17 – So Beautiful – Chris De Burgh
click aqui


CD6
1 –Love Hurts – Nazareth
2 – The Look of Love - ABC
3 – Senza Un Donna - Zucchero
4 – The Look of Love – Dusty Springfield
5 –Twentysomething –Jamie Collum
6 –Secret Smile – Semisonic
7- Brand New Day – 10CC
8 – I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
9 – Machine Gun – The Commodores
10 – I’ll Make Love to You – Boys II Men
11 – Always on My Mind – Chris de Burgh
12 – Angel Eyes –Dee Deee Bridgewater
13 – Still – The Commodores
14 - The Only One – Lionel Ritchie
15 – Ben – Michael Jackson
click aqui